When I am in the mood for comfort food this is creamy beef stroganoff is one of my go to dishes. It is so easy to make and usually we have all of the ingredients in the house, except for the noodles. Sometimes I have to improvise and make it with a bunch of “fun” noodles as my kids would say.
This dish came together after looking at a bunch of different variations of stroganoff on Pinterest. Once I had looked at enough recipes I decide to attempt making my own version taking a little bit from each of the different recipes and making it my own.
My daughter is one of the pickiest eaters and this is her favorite recipe I make. For her birthday this is the dish she requests and most of the time when you ask her what she wants for dinner, she will ask me to make this. It became such a regular dish in our house that eventually my hubby got sick of it. There are times that she is craving this so much that she will make it herself for dinner. If there are leftovers she will enjoy them as her after school “snack”.
This dish is full of flavor and great for those cold fall/winter days when you just wanna stay inside and read a book, watch TV, or play a board game.
Creamy Ground Beef Stroganoff
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 small Sweet Onion
- 2 cans Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 4 Beef Bouillon
- 1 cup Water
- 1 box Mini Farfelle Noodles (You can use any type of noodle)
- Dice onion thinly
- Place ground beef into fry pan with onion
- Once the ground beef is cooked through add in water and beef bouillon
- Allow bouillon to dissolve in water
- Start cooking your noodles as directed on the box
- Add in cream of mushroom soup and sour cream
- Mix all of the ingredients together until they are combined well
- Serve over noodles and enjoy!